Friday 4 April 2014

Dear Moderator...

Dear Moderator, 

My name is Emily Moss and this is my blog; it contains all of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Foundation Portfolio Unit within the OCR CGE course in Media Studies. 
I chose to work in a group of 3 to produce a film opening in the chick flick genre. The project lasted four months, commencing in September 2013 and cumulating in February / March 2014.  
I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting.
Please use the navigation bar on the left hand side of the page in order to access my work, as organised into the five stages: Audience Research (including progression tasks), Planning, Camera Work, My Coursework Piece and the Evaluation. There is also a link to the St Mary's School Blog Hub. 

Yours thankfully
Emily Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment